A Nigerian man reportedly lost N90,000 he had gambled at a sports betting centre because he was addicted to gambling.

He instantly developed respiratory issues, and chest pains in the shop after he realized that the cash was truly gone.

Man lost 90k gambling

The gambler fell down in a confusion state and appeared as if he would soon pass out.

We gonna heared some girls in the sports betting centre berating him for gambling with the entire N90k.

They did not believe that he was truly having difficulty breathing, to the extent that they labeled him an actor.

They didn’t believe that he was really having trouble breathing, so they just called him an actor.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CgzNRP4jOMo/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=4bfc6d72-9ee6-4fc6-9989-b0f96e41cfba&ig_mid=FE09F502-B2DB-4F15-9A73-F52D13B7F02A